Sunday, May 19, 2013

Blog 25: Mentorship

L:


Joe Dumont
(951) 452 2122

I:

My mentorship was by far the most important source for my senior project. If I was told to pick one thing to base my entire presentation on, it would be my mentorship. I learned skills and information that couldn't have been found in a book or on the internet. The most important thing I learned was how delicate the chemical balance of water is,  and how easy it is to change. The detergent and fabric softener in your clothes is really damaging to the balance, but can be compensated for with the use of the correct chemical. 

A:

All of this has led me to not only my three answers, but my best answer as well. I didn't just get to watch my mentor maintain the pools, I got to do it myself. While we took care of certain pools a little differently, the process was the same. Scrub the walls and vacuum the floor, check and balance the chemicals, and backwash the filters. These three things are what maintain a commercial pool for public use.

No comments:

Post a Comment